- What personally identifiable information is collected through www.resolvency.com.
- How personally identifiable information may be used.
- How the use of personally identifiable information is restricted.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of personally identifiable information that we obtain from you.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us through email or other direct contact from you.
We may use your information to communicate with you. We will never sell, rent or share this information to anyone outside of Davidson Backman Medeiros PLLC.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email to provide you with information regarding Davidson Backman Medeiros PLLC, the services that we offer, or information regarding our areas of practice.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by contacting us through the email address or phone number given on our website. You may also request to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit any information via our website, it is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as financial information), that information is transmitted to us in a secure way.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information, and the computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are always maintained in a secure environment.