Start your free email course on personal bankruptcy in Washington
You’ll learn how personal bankruptcies can:
- Eliminate debt;
- Protect you and your property;
- Allow you to bring house payments current over time;
- Allow you to bring car payments current over time;
- Under some circumstances, allow you to eliminate a second mortgage;
- Protect against collection while past due taxes are paid; and
- Protect co-signers.
You’ll also learn:
- What debts are discharged in bankruptcy;
- What debts are not discharged in bankruptcy;
- The specific benefits of Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy;
- The specific benefits of Chapter 13 personal bankruptcy; and
- What to expect after filing bankruptcy.